The ICMA Annual Conference is the largest annual event in the world for local government managers and staff.
Each year, through its highly praised Annual Conference, ICMA offers an abundance of educational, information-sharing, and networking tools to help you manage your community in today's complex environment. Especially in challenging times such as these, the tools, tips, information, and resources you pick up at the conference -- in addition to the opportunities for professional and personal renewal and networking -- are more important than ever.
ICMA's Annual Conference attendees are local government decision makers, managers, administrators, and assistant administrators who serve cities, counties, and regional entities of all sizes. They represent the United States, Canada, and 22 other countries. ICMA's educational exhibits add an unparalleled opportunity for firms to reach this influential group of local government decision makers and positively affect the way that local governments operate and conduct business.
Present your products, services, and solutions to local government professionals who have the influence to impact business decisions in their communities. Last year, 380 exhibit booths were showcased, totaling over 30,000 sq. ft. in space!
REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT THE ICMA 2013 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Local, regional, state, national, and International exposure. ICMA members represent all 50 states and over 60 countries.
- The lure of the exhibit hall. The exhibit hall is the focal point for attendees, the place that they come to for activities and special events, including session breaks, the opening reception, Solutions Track session, the Internet Express, ICMA Pavilion, and passport-to-prizes drawings.
- ICMA's year-round marketing campaign. ICMA takes advantage of every opportunity to reach out to prospective attendees. We promote the conference through direct mail pieces, e-mail blasts, monthly e-newsletters, our own PM Magazine, industry trade publications, and Web advertising.
- Industry Knowledge. By attending educational sessions with attendees, exhibitors will have the best opportunity to gain insight into the market and find out what is most important to cities and counties.
- The place to meet your competitors and colleagues. Professionals consider ICMA's 99th Annual Conference to be a key industry event. Providers in the industry not only exhibit their products and services but also present case study solutions, moderate sessions, and network at social events.
ICMA, the International City/County Management Association, develops and advances professional local government management to create sustainable communities that improve lives worldwide. ICMA provides member support; publications; data and information; peer and results-oriented assistance; and training and professional development to nearly 9,000 city, town, and county experts and other individuals and organizations throughout the world. The management decisions made by ICMA's members affect millions of individuals living in thousands of communities, from small villages and towns to large metropolitan areas.
Past Attendees by Title:
- 74% Mgr/CAO
- 14% Assistants
- 12% Other
Past Attendees by Region:
- 23% Northeast
- 17% Southeast
- 12% West Coast
- 8% International
- 22% Midwest
- 18% Mountain Plains
As the association’s premier event, the ICMA Annual Conference brings together more than 2,000 U.S. and international local government leaders and offers a broad spectrum of educational, information-sharing, and networking opportunities. The conference provides an unparalleled opportunity for your organization to reach this influential group of local government decision makers and to have a positive impact on the way that local governments operate and conduct business.
As an ICMA Annual Conference sponsor, you will stand apart from other exhibitors, increase your visibility and exposure among key local government decision makers, and thereby give your company a competitive advantage in the local government marketplace. The ICMA Annual Conference is the best opportunity to sustain and grow your business and position yourself as a leader in the field.
For Sponsorship Information, contact: