Education is one of the IAI's primary missions. The IAI strives to be the main professional association for those engaged in forensic identification, investigation, and scientific examination of physical evidence. The Annual IAI International Educational Conference is not only sponsored by the IAI, it is organized solely by the parent body of the IAI in partnership with the local IAI division. The local IAI hosting division along with the IAI Conference Planner, the IAI Educational Planner, the IAI Forensic Subcommittees, IAI members, and many staff volunteers plan and coordinate the conference program well in advance of 3 years from the actual date of the Conference.
At this important annual Conference world-renowned professionals present the most current scientific educational sessions, utilizing the most efficient methodologies and technical products and advances in the identification field. The Conference offers general sessions, poster presentations, hands-on workshops, field trips, and vendor exhibits. Every forensic discipline subcommittee offers some type of training. Levels of the educational sessions range from basic to advanced.
There are many reasons why the IAI's International Educational Conference will be great for your company:
- An audience of over 1,000 forensic professionals and potential customers.
- Face-to-face access to senior-level decision makers.
- A guaranteed way to generate valuable sales leads and increase your organization's visibility.
- Professionals who include top-level forensic scientists prepared to make purchasing decisions.
- This Conference will provide the ultimate opportunity for marketing your products or services.