Pasadena , CA 91101 Location map
Pasadena Convention Center
2013 CPTA Annual Conference - California Physical Therapy Association
The California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) Annual Conference is approaching. Make plans now to join more than 1,100 physical therapy professionals September 20-21, 2013 in Pasadena, California.
Top 10 Reasons to Exhibit at the 2013 CPTA Annual Conference
1. Access to more than 1,100 physical therapy professionals
2. FREE company listing in the CPTA conference program
3. Four hours of unopposed exhibit breaks and more than nine hours of total exhibit time
4. The ability to sell your products directly on the exhibit hall floor
5. Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities
6. Lead Retrieval Services
7. A 10% discount off your booth rate and conference advertising when your company joins CPTA’s Business Partners of Physical Therapy Program
8. Free pre- and post-conference mailing to assist you with pre-show marketing and post-show follow-up
9. Attendance at conference programming (space permitting and no CEUs)
10. The opportunity to tell your story and gain life-long colleagues
The California Physical Therapy Association is a Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, which represents more than 77,000 physical therapists and physical therapist assistants nationwide. As the third largest Physical Therapy association in the world, the California Physical Therapy Association is the only voice for the physical therapy profession in the state of California.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2013 CPTA Annual Conference - California Physical Therapy Association. Find out more in the event details below.
CPTA - California Physical Therapy Association
1990 Del Paso Road
Sacramento, CA 95834
(916) 929-2782 x105
Exhibitor Information +