Ontario , CA 91764 Location map
Ontario Convention Center & DoubleTree Hotel
2013 COPSWEST Leadership Summit & Expo
2013 COPSWEST Leadership Summit & ExpoNovember 4-6, 2013 Ontario Convention Center & DoubleTree Hotel, Ontario, CA
Why COPSWEST Leadership Summit & Expo, is the only show you’ll need this year…
- Now in our 14th year, COPSWEST Expo (hosted by the California Peace Officers’ Association) continues to be the premiere law enforcement/public safety expo in the west. This year is going to be bigger and better than ever as we combine our COPSWEST Expo with our Annual Leadership Summit! Now everyone has the opportunity to take advantage of both the training seminars as well as the Expo.
- Nowhere else can you find this unique opportunity to get your hands on a wider assortment of products and distributors of gear, vehicles, weapons, and services under one roof, as well as valuable leadership training and networking, all in one convenient location! Featuring more than 250 vendors from throughout the country you’ll see the newest products and services for ALL of your agency needs, while keeping your budget in mind.
- In addition to being your one-stop shopping expo, COPSWEST offers direct interaction with emerging technology presentations, is the location for the Annual Charity BBQ Cook-off Competition, and collaborates with the LA County Sheriff’s Department in their Police Vehicle Test Day hosted at CSAA Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California.
- Summit Highlights:
- POST certified training sessions for the seasoned and novice law enforcement professional.
- Installation of the Officer’s Ceremony.
- Annual Awards Luncheon recognizing the acts and accomplishments of your peers.
- Unique opportunities to network and collaborate.
Don't wait to register for the 2013 COPSWEST Leadership Summit & Expo. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
California Peace Officers Association
555 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 91814
city, county, state, and federal levels attend to see the latest
products and innovations for this industry.
Demographic Information about Attendees
- 22% of attendees have outright purchasing & contract authority.
- 46% of attendees have the ability to influence & recommend products for their agencies.
- 70% of attendees stated they intended to make a purchase within a year of the expo!
- 92% of attendees are directly from law enforcement agencies
California Peace Officers' Association
Exhibitor Information +