Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
2013 COPSWEST Leadership Summit & ExpoNovember 4-6, 2013 Ontario Convention Center & DoubleTree Hotel, Ontario, CA
Why COPSWEST Leadership Summit & Expo, is the only show you’ll need this year…
- Now in our 14th year, COPSWEST Expo (hosted by the California Peace Officers’ Association) continues to be the premiere law enforcement/public safety expo in the west. This year is going to be bigger and better than ever as we combine our COPSWEST Expo with our Annual Leadership Summit! Now everyone has the opportunity to take advantage of both the training seminars as well as the Expo.
- Nowhere else can you find this unique opportunity to get your hands on a wider assortment of products and distributors of gear, vehicles, weapons, and services under one roof, as well as valuable leadership training and networking, all in one convenient location! Featuring more than 250 vendors from throughout the country you’ll see the newest products and services for ALL of your agency needs, while keeping your budget in mind.
- In addition to being your one-stop shopping expo, COPSWEST offers direct interaction with emerging technology presentations, is the location for the Annual Charity BBQ Cook-off Competition, and collaborates with the LA County Sheriff’s Department in their Police Vehicle Test Day hosted at CSAA Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California.
- Summit Highlights:
- POST certified training sessions for the seasoned and novice law enforcement professional.
- Installation of the Officer’s Ceremony.
- Annual Awards Luncheon recognizing the acts and accomplishments of your peers.
- Unique opportunities to network and collaborate.
Don't wait to register for the 2013 COPSWEST Leadership Summit & Expo. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/04/2013 - 11/06/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/05/2013 - 11/06/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.|
|First Move-In Date:||11/04/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Law Enforcement|
|Other Industries:||Business, Federal Government, Government, Government General, Law Enforcement, Local / Municipal, Military, Safety, State Government|
|Audience:||Individuals who work directly for public safety agencies at the
city, county, state, and federal levels attend to see the latest
products and innovations for this industry.
Demographic Information about Attendees
- 22% of attendees have outright purchasing & contract authority.
- 46% of attendees have the ability to influence & recommend products for their agencies.
- 70% of attendees stated they intended to make a purchase within a year of the expo!
- 92% of attendees are directly from law enforcement agencies
|Notes:||'As an agency head, I make sure all my key front-line personnel attend, to stay on the cutting edge of law enforcement trends, training, and equipment.' -Sacramento County Sheriff, Scott Jones|
|Venue:||Ontario Convention Center & DoubleTree Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(909) 937-3000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||DoubleTree Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/doubletree-by-hilto...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||270 (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||120,000|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||California Peace Officers' Association|
|Show Manager:||Lisa Austin, Charlotte King|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||Expand your visibility outside your booth space!
Build name recognition for your company and your products with leadership ranging from the top-brass to line-level professionals in law enforcement.
Enhance your visibility beyond the expo floor, achieve maximum exposure.
Promote the latest in product advances.
Showcase your support, through brand recognition, for the public safety community.
Why should Sponsorship be important to you as an exhibitor? This Summit and Expo is another exposure opportunity for you to stand out from hundreds of other exhibitors as you showcase your products. Get a leg up when introducing who you are as a company to the most influential leaders in law enforcement!
What is the Return on Investment for your sponsorship?
Making sure that your marketing resources are utilized to their fullest extent is the aim of every exhibitor. Sponsorship gives your company exposure beyond the limitations of your booth space on the expo floor! This kind of brand recognition
can make a statement and differentiate you from the crowd!
CPOA has provided options for brand recognition at all price points, giving you unparalleled opportunities to connect with your key audience. By utilizing these 'outside the booth' options, you can experience a long-lasting return on your show investment! Make sure that when our attendees leave the show, it's with your name on their lips when they're recommending a purchase!
These casual gatherings offer the COPSWEST Leadership Summit & Expo attendees a chance to mix and mingle with their colleagues in a relaxed atmosphere.
President's Reception (Title sponsor - $3,000)
A select group of law enforcement leadership are invited to the Presidents Reception. Retiring and incoming members of the Board of the Directors and committee chairs will be honored at this reception. Be sure to put your company's name before the present and future leaders of law enforcement.
Leadership Summit Attendee Reception (Title sponsor - $20,000 or Co-Sponsors)
Showcase your company and COPSWEST/Summit presence at this opening event open to all leadership conference attendees!
COPSWEST Expo Opening Reception (Title sponsor - $40,000 or Co-sponsors)
This reception is the one opportunity that all our companies and attendees wait for, and as this is our inaugural year of combining events were celebrating in grand style! Companies will have the opportunity to host, entertain, enjoy and network with our attendees! So make sure your name is all over this exciting first event!
Put your money to work for you make sure its your name that attendees see while they're eating, networking and making business deals for their agencies!
Leadership Summit Continental Breakfasts ($5000 x 3 available)
Like our training programs, CPOA social events encourage the sharing of knowledge and networking so vital to the law enforcement profession. Sponsoring a group meal provides an effective way to put your name in front of hundreds of key leadership attendees.
Leadership Summit Awards Luncheon (Title sponsor - $30,000 or Co-sponsors)
Showcase your company by having your company name help feed the masses! As a sponsor of this event you'll have signage all over the buffet that will be hosted within both exhibit halls.
Law Enforcement Networking Zone (Title sponsor - $5,000)
Ever need to charge your phone? Laptop about to die just as you were sending that email? How about you just want a place you can compose that email about the newest product you saw? This happens to everyone at conference, help be a part of the solution!
Exhibitor Meeting (Title sponsor - $2,000)
Exhibitor Updates are one of the most important parts of this show, you can hear first hand how things are changing, have your ideas heard, and your questions answered. This exhibitor-exclusive meeting occurs on Monday (move-in day) at 3:30 PM and is a chance for all the exhibitors to exclusively network and get updates on the current show and where COPSWEST is headed.
Coffee and Afternoon Snack Breaks are available at multiple price points
Put your name and/or logo on something that our attendees use even after the expo!
Lanyard Sponsor ($5,000)
This sponsorship has incredible branding power with your company name on each attendee & exhibitor lanyard. Badge lanyards will be given out to attendees on show site. One-color alternating COPSWEST and sponsor logo printed on thousands of attendee lanyards distributed at registration.
Tote Bag Sponsor ($5,000)
Full color CPOAs COPSWEST and YOUR sponsors logo printed on approximately 3,000 attendee tote bags distributed at exhibit entrances.
Leadership Summit Attendee Portfolios ($7,000)
Have your color logo become apart of the brand of this years leadership summit!
350 Leather CPOA Leadership Summit Portfolios will be created with your logo.This opportunity also allows the exhibitor to include promotional materials about their company on the inside flap of the portfolio which all of the leadership attendees will be utilizing throughout the conference!
Highly Visible Items*
Interested in making sure your name is most visible to our attendees before, during and after the expo? These opportunities are sure to get you there!
Interactive Floor Plan Online Ads (prices vary)
Many options available at varing price points
Column Wrap in Lobby/Outside (prices vary)
This prominently placed column wrap is located in the main lobby of the convention center at the base of the escalators leading to and from the attendee registration area and right outside a main entrance to the first floor exhibit hall. This provides an opportunity for visibility on each side.
Floor Directional Decals (prices vary)
Sometimes you just want people to walk all over you! These highly visible floor decals are a great way for attendees to have the chance to see your company over and over again as they walk the halls of the Ontario Convention Center going to and from the trade show and registration area.
Concierge Suite ($1,000)
This extremely valuable category provides your company with one 3-hour window of your choice to host targeted sales meetings with customers. All food and beverage must be purchased through the convention center caterer and are not included in this opportunity.
Product Demo ($1,000)
Do you have a new product or service that you want to show firsthand to COPSWEST attendees? The Product Demo time-slot allow exhibitors to create their own educational session for up to 90-minutes. Take this opportunity to conduct your own workshop or presentation during the show! The Product Demo room includes: one LCD projector, screen, sound system, seating for more than one-hundred attendees.
Window Decals (prices vary)
This opportunity gives your company the visual impact is it's literally the first thing attendee's see as they walk through the large glass doors to the convention center.
Open Item (Unlimited)
Interested in creating/ hosting your own unique opportunity? So are we! Call us with details so we can help you use your resources to the most impact!
*Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more specific information on these items call (916) 263-0541.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|CPOA Non-Members 10 x 10||$1,250||Electricity:||Yes||- Variable Pricing|
|CPOA Non-Members 10 x 20||$2,500||Water:||Yes||Price:|
|CPOA Non-Members 20 x 20||$5,000||Generator:||Yes||Price:|
|CPOA Non-Members 20 x 60||$15,000||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2013 Current Exhibitors - As of: 3/11/2013
- 3SI Security Systems
- 5.11 Tactical
- Action Target
- Adamson Police Products
- Advanced Battery Systems, Inc.
- Advanced Electronics, Inc.
- Advanced Training Systems, Inc.
- AEDEC International, Inc.
- Aervoe Industries, Inc.
- All State Police Equipment Co.
- All Traffic Solutions
- Armor Express
- Atlantic Safety Products
- Badge Frame
- Bassett Sales Corporation
- Benchmade Knife Company
- Best of COPSWEST
- Big Sky Racks, Inc.
- Blauer Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- BMW of North America
- Brazos Technology
- Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc
- Bullard Thermal Imaging
- CAHP Credit Union
- California Peace Officers' Association
- California Prison Industry Authority (CALPIA)
- Carfax Police Crash Assistance
- CDCE Incorporated
- Chrysler Group, LLC
- CLEARCUBE TECHNOLOGY
- Coban Technologies, Inc.
- Copeland Engineering, Inc.
- Coplogic, Inc.
- Copware Software for Peace Officers
- Crossco/Code - 3
- D&R Electronics Co. Ltd
- Datalux Corporation
- DeBourgh Mfg. Co.
- Digital Ally, Inc.
- Doublestar Corp.
- Dummies Unlimited
- DuraTech USA, Inc
- Ear Phone Connection, Inc.
- Elbeco Inc.
- Electronic Sign Solutions, LLC
- Emergency Response
- End-X Systems
- Engineered Storage Systems, Inc.
- Entenmann-Rovin Co.
- FAAC Inc.
- Federal Signal Corporation
- Firepanel LLC
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Go Rhino! Products
- Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein, LLP
- Harley-Davidson Motor Co.
- Havis, Inc.
- Huntington Beach Honda
- Illuminations Tech
- Insight Public Sector
- Instant Armor, Inc.
- InterAct Public Safety Systems
- InterMotive Vehicle Controls
- International Supplies
- InTime Solutions Inc.
- Jotto Desk
- Kenwood USA
- Kimber Manufacturing, Inc.
- Kustom Signals, Inc.
- L.N. Curtis & Sons
- L-3 EOTech
- L-3 Mobile-Vision
- Laguna Manufacturing, Inc.
- Laser Technology, Inc.
- LC Action Police Supply
- LDV, Inc.
- Lehr Auto Electric
- Leverage Information Systems
- Lind Electronics
- Linear Systems
- Los Angeles Co. Sheriff's Department
- Lund Industries, Inc.
- Mallory Safety and Supply
- McMurray Stern
- Mears Motor Leasing
- MPH Industries, Inc.
- New World Systems
- Olpin Group, Inc.
- Panasonic System Communications Company
- Patrol PC
- PDK Technologies
- Peacekeeper International
- PowerFlare Corporation
- Precision Mounting Technologies
- Presynct Technologies, Inc.
- Priority Dispatch Corp.
- Prisoner Transport Systems
- ProForce Law Enforcement
- Pro-Gard Products/ AOI Electrical
- PRO-VISION Video Systems
- PST Technologies, Inc.
- Public Safety Innovation
- PVP Communications, Inc.
- Quality Vans & Speciality Vehicles
- RAM Mounting Systems
- Raybestos Brakes
- Redflex Traffic Systems
- Ruger Firearms
- San Diego Police Equipment Co. Inc.
- Savage Range Systems, Inc.
- Security Lines US
- Self-Defense Firearms Training
- Setina Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Soncell North America
- SoundOff Signal
- Spillman Technologies, Inc.
- Stalker Radar
- Star Headlight and Lantern Company
- StopTech, Ltd.
- Sun Badge Company
- Sun Ridge Systems
- Sunflare Flashlights
- Tact Squad
- Tex Shoemaker & Sons, Inc.
- TI Training
- Tiffin Metal Products
- Tomar Electronics, Inc.
- Trident Case
- Trident University International
- Troy Products
- Tuffy Security Products
- United Estate Planning, Inc.
- United Uniform Manufacturers Inc.
- Universal Specialty Vehicles, Inc.
- Utility Associates, Inc.
- Versatile Information Products, Inc.
- Vigilant Solutions
- VOLT Custom Electrical Bicycles
- VOLT Custom Electrical Bicycles
- Voodoo Tactical - Major Surplus & Survival
- WatchGuard Video
- Wattco Equipment, Inc.
- Western Frontier Sales
- Whelen Engineering Co.
- WLC Architects, Inc.
- WMM Associates
- Wolfcom Enterprises
- Zodiac of North America