Acme , MI 48108 Location map
Grand Traverse Spa & Resort
2013 CAR Management Briefing Seminars
The CAR Management Briefing Seminars is an annual gathering of more than 900 auto industry, academic and government leaders addressing critical issues and emerging trends in an atmosphere designed to build relationships. The CAR MBS is the North American automotive industry’s most important and influential management conference. For more than four decades, the event has featured thought leadership focused on all facets of the business, and included C-level speakers from throughout the automotive world. With the foundation of CAR’s research behind the development of the formal sessions, and the numerous opportunities to network in a relaxed setting, attendees will receive a vision of what’s happening as the industry balances between short-term profitability, medium-term growth and long-term sustainability.
Confirmed speakers already include:
- Bill Krueger, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Production Engineering and Supply Chain Management, Nissan Americas
- Dan Ammann, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, General Motors
- Jacqui Dedo, Chief Strategy Officer, Dana Holding Corporation & chair, Board of Directors, Original Equipment Suppliers Association
- Scott Keogh, President, Audi of America
- Phil Martens, President & Chief Executive Officer, Novelis, Inc.
- Samir Salman, Chief Executive Officer, NAFTA Region, Continental North America
Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan will address attendees of the Automotive Strategy session on August 7.
Located in northern Michigan’s beautiful Traverse City, the event encourages participants to focus on the critical topics of today and tomorrow, in a relaxed setting designed to facilitate relationship-building.
This year’s Automotive Strategy sessions will discuss “Mobility, Sustainability, Profitability,” while targeted sessions focus on global manufacturing strategies, lightweighting, connected vehicles, powertrain developments, sales forecasting, purchasing, policy, designing for technology, and capital investment. The schedule allows plenty of time for networking and socializing with colleagues. The week's networking activities kick-off with a scramble golf tournament on Sunday, August 4.
More information at www.cargroup.org.
Don't wait to register for the 2013 CAR Management Briefing Seminars. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +