Las Vegas , NV 89109 Location map
Las Vegas Convention Center
2013 AWFS Fair - Association Of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers
AWFS Vegas combines the largest exhibition of woodworking hardware and machinery, board and panel products, upholstery material, wood components, supplies, services and new technologies in North America with unmatched networking opportunities and the finest professional educational conference in the industry. For woodworking professionals from across the country and around the world, this is where it’s at.
AWFS is the owner and direct producer of the biennial AWFS Fair, the largest industry show in the United States held in July of in odd-numbered years since 1967 and which celebrated its inaugural Las Vegas show in 2005.
Revitalize your business. Write orders. Introduce new technology. Broadcast your brand. The AWFS Fair is woodworking’s innovation marketplace and brings in buyers from across the globe, delivering real purchasing power and sales potential. Cost-effective and ROI-driven, AWFS Fair is a powerful strategy for reaching buyers, generating leads, penetrating markets, increasing sales, and strengthening your position as the economy swings into recovery.
AWFS is a trade association with an international, corporate membership that includes manufacturers and distributors of machinery, hardware, lumber, upholstery materials, bedding components, wood products and other supplies to furnishings and wood products manufacturers. From its headquarters in Southern California, AWFS works closely with other industry associations on issues of mutual concern.
AWFS®Fair has the products you need in every category:
- Anti-pollution equipment
- Building products
- Business services
- Cabinet doors
- Closet components and systems
- Computer hardware
- Construction materials
- Financial services
- Finishing equipment & supplies
- Framing materials
- Furniture components
- Furniture restoration supplies
- Hand tools
- Home organization components
- Home theatre components
- Industry services
- Laminating equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Panel processing equipment
- Plant layout and design
- Plant maintenance & operation
- Power tools
- Primary processing equipment & supplies
- CNC Routers and Machining Centers
- Design services
- Door & window manufacturing equipment
- Drawer components
- Dust extraction
- Engineered wood products
- Environmental & safety equipment
- Exotic woods
- Filling materials
- Production services
- Robots & robotic equipment
- RTA components
- Sanding accessories
- Sanding equipment & systems
- Saw blades
- Shutter components
- Solid wood processing equipment
- Special products & accessories
- Springing materials
- Stair components
- Tooling services
- Upholstery & bedding
- Veneers, lacquers & finishing supplies
- Waste management
- Wholesale distribution
- Window & door hardware
- Wood processing
- Wood recycling
Don't wait to register for the 2013 AWFS Fair - Association Of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Past Show Statistics:
- 83% of buyers are here to research and/or buy new products or services.
- 54% are owners, presidents, chief executives or senior-level managers.
- 94% play a role in the purchasing process.
- 84% of buyers will purchase from or plan to purchase from at least one new vendor as a result of attending.
- 12% of buyers come from outside the U.S.
Association Of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers
Exhibitor Information +