Chicago , IL 60616 Location map
2013 ASHA Convention - American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
With approximately 12,000 attendees, the ASHA Convention is the largest professional development opportunity available for audiologists, speech-language pathologists and speech and hearing scientists.
The Exhibit Hall at the ASHA Convention is the largest showcase of companies dedicated to the professions of speech-language pathology, audiology, and speech and hearing science. This integral and dynamic element is the central hub of our annual event, connecting attendees with exhibitors offering the latest services and tools featuring cutting edge technology.
More than 300 unique businesses exhibit each year, making the ASHA Convention an exceptional one-stop opportunity for attendees to find practice solutions, and for exhibitors to reach ASHA members and related professionals.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
~Showcase new products and services
~Meet buyers face to face
~Develop exceptional new leads
~Generate extraordinary sales
~Enhance your company image
~Solve customer problems
~Provide target audience education
~Be compared with other suppliers
ASHA is the professional, scientific, and credentialing association for more than 127,000 members and affiliates who are audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists.
If the 2013 ASHA Convention - American Speech-Language-Hearing Association is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
ASHA - American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
PO Box 1160
Rockville, MD 20849
- More than 50% of ASHA attendees attend the exhibit hall all 3 days.
- According to the results of the 2010 ASHA Convention Evaluation, 51% of attendees indicated they purchased a product in the Exhibit Hall.
WHO ARE ASHA AUDIOLOGISTS?
- 91% Counseling on Communication Strategies
- 80% Fitting and Dispensing of Hearing Aids
- 84%Demonstration/Fitting/ Orientation of Hearing Assistive Technology
- 80% Verification of Performance of Hearing Aids
- 51% Newborn/Infant Hearing Screening
- 41% Cerumen Management
- 37% Balance Assessment
- 37% Vestibular Assessment
- 23% Auditory Training
- 10% Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Exhibitor Information +