San Diego , CA 92101 Location map
Doubletree Hotel San Diego Downtown
2-day In-person Seminar On Software Validation For The New FDA Inspections At San Diego
- This course will teach you how to reduce software validation costs by as much as two thirds.
- It details all the requirements for 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA that relate to SOPs, software features, and risk-based validation.
- The course is highly interactive, using real life examples and proven techniques.
- You will learn how to use electronic records and electronic signatures to maximize productivity.
- This course will teach you how to prepare for an audit and is intended for IT, QA, laboratory, clinical, and manufacturing staff, as well as software vendors.
- The instructor starts with the basics and covers advanced concepts such as how to "Right size" change control methods that allows quick and safe system revalidation.
- Learn how to reduce testing time, and how prepare documents that avoid 483s and warning letters.
Day 1 – 19th September 2013
Lecture 1: Introduction to the FDA
- How the regulations help your company to be successful
- Which data and systems are subject to Part 11?
Lecture 2: 21 CFR Parts 11 - Compliance for Electronic Records and Signatures
- What Part 11 means to you, not just what it says in the regulation.
- Avoid 483 and Warning Letters.
- Explore the three primary areas of Part 11 compliance: SOPs, software product features, and validation documentation.
Lecture 3: HIPAA Compliance for Electronic Records
- How Part 11 and HIPAA interrelate
- What are the additional requirements for patient data
Lecture 4: The Five Keys to COTS Computer System Validation
- The Who, What, Where, When, and Why of CSV
Lecture 5: The Validation Team
- How to select team members
- How to facilitate a validation project
Day 2 - 20th September 2013
Lecture 6: Ten-Step Process for COTS Computer System Validation
- Learn which documents the FDA expects to audit.
- How to use the risk-based validation approach to lower costs.
- How to link requirements, specifications, risk management, and testing.
Lecture 7: How to Write Requirements and Specifications
- Workshop for writing requirements and then expanding them for specifications
Lecture 8: How to Conduct a Hazard Analysis/Risk Assessment-Exercise
- Step-by-step instructions for performing and documenting a risk assessment, and how to use the results to reduce validation documentation.
Lecture 9: Software Testing
- Reduce testing by writing test cases that trace to elements of risk management.
- How to write efficient test cases
Lecture 10: System Change Control
- How to manage a validated system with minimal documentation
Lecture 11: Cost Reduction without Increasing Regulatory or Business Risk
- How to save money
- How to increase quality
Lecture 12: Q & A
Who Will Benefit:
- Laboratory staff
- Regulatory Affairs
- GMP, GCP, GLP professionals
About Speaker: David Nettleton is an FDA Compliance Specialist for 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA, and Computer System Validation. His latest book is Risk Based Software Validation - Ten easy Steps. It relates to the development, purchase, installation, operation and maintenance of computerized systems used in regulated applications.
He specializes in performing gap analysis, remediation plans, SOP development, vendor audits, training, and project management. He has completed more than 225 mission critical software validation projects.
DATE, VENUE & PRICE:
Location: San Diego | September 19th & 20th, 2013 | 9 AM to 6 PM PDT
Hotel: Doubletree Hotel San Diego Downtown
Address: 1646 Front Street, San Diego, California, 92101, USA
Register now and save $200. (Early Bird)
Until March 29, Early Bird Price: $1,295.00
from March 30 to April 30, Regular Price: $1,495.00
Toll free: 1800 447 9407
Fax: 302 288 6884
Event Link: http://bit.ly/15QcPyJ
LIVE CHAT SUPPORT ALSO - http://www.globalcompliancepanel.com/chat/client.php
Net Zealous LLC, DBA GlobalCompliancePanel
161 Mission Falls Lane,
Suite 216, Fremont, CA 94539, USA
If the 2-day In-person Seminar On Software Validation For The New FDA Inspections At San Diego is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
GMP, GCP, GLP professionals
Exhibitor Information +