Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Mastering key drafting and negotiating skills
• Determining what to disclose
• Complying with electronic contract formalities
• Understanding intellectual property rights
• Realizing effective employment agreements
• Crafting cross-border contracts strategically
• Negotiating shareholders agreements
• Planning for acquisitions and closing the deal
• Aecon Group Inc.
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Cassels Brock and Blackwell LLP
• CH2M HILL Canada Limited
• Citibank Canada
• City of Mississauga
• Crosby Law
• E. I. du Pont Canada Company
• Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
• Federal Express Canada Ltd.
• Fogler Rubinoff LLP
• Goodmans LLP
• MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Inc.
• Norton Rose Fullbright Canada LLP
• Perley-Robertson Hill & McDougall LLP
• Sim & McBurney / Sim Lowman Ashton & McKay LLP
There may be many networking opportunities at the 19th Negotiating And Drafting Major Business Agreements. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/07/2014 - 10/08/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Corporate Counsel, Legal Services VPs & Directors, Lawyers,
Corporate Executives, Contract Managers, Corporate Secretaries, Commercial & Investment Bankers, Consultants, Brokers, Private Equity Investors
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.