Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Featured Keynote Speaker
Eric J. Topol, MD
Director, Scripps Translational Science Institute
Chief Academic Officer, Scripps Health
Professor of Genomics, The Scripps Research Institute
Scripps Clinic’s Primary Care in Paradise conference was designed by primary care physicians for primary care physicians and will present content from their unique perspective. This important CME conference will educate and promote improved patient outcomes in a broad range of therapeutic areas commonly encountered in the busy primary care practice. In addition to an overview of the history and current science of a variety of specialty areas, content will be presented in a very practical, patient-focused manner relevant to the specific primary care setting and challenges.
- Presentation of a wide variety of therapeutic areas commonly encountered in practice from the primary care perspective
- Renowned faculty chosen not only for their recognized expertise, but also their keen presentation and educational skills
- Practical and useful content, including pearls, additional resources and access to conference materials and recordings for later reference
- Dynamic and interactive formats including case studies, audience response system and ample opportunities for Q&A as part of each presentation
- Half-day schedules at one of Hawaii’s most popular vacation destinations allowing time for learning and relaxation
- Family practice
- Internal medicine
- Urgent Care Physicians
- General practice medical professionals
Don't wait to register for the 19th Annual Primary Care In Paradise. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/24/2014 - 03/27/2014|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa|
|Venue Phone:||(808) 661-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.