Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Mastering key drafting and negotiating skills
• Determining what to disclose
• Complying with electronic contract formalities
• Understanding intellectual property rights
• Realizing effective employment agreements
• Crafting cross-border contracts strategically
• Negotiating shareholders agreements
• Planning for acquisitions and closing the deal
• Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Bull Housser & Tupper LLP
• Eigen Development Ltd.
• Heenan Blaikie LLP
• Overwaitea Food Group
• Peoples Trust
• Roper Greyell LLP
• Sierra Systems Group Inc.
• Stikeman Elliot LLP Barristers & Solicitors
• TELUS Communications Company
• West Port Innovations
• Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 18th Negotiating And Drafting Major Business Agreements.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/05/2014 - 03/06/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||Corporate Counsel, Legal Services VPs & Directors, Lawyers, Corporate Executives, Contract Managers, Corporate Secretaries, Commercial & Investment Bankers, Consultants, Brokers, Private Equity Investors|
|Venue:||Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call For Informations||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.