Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Developing a strategic crisis communication plan
• Managing media relations in a crisis
• Communicating with internal stakeholders during a crisis
• Implementing effective communications during an emergency
• Taking control of the issue during a crisis
• Coaching the spokesperson in times of crisis
• Mitigating risks and managing organizational reputation in times of crisis
• Managing emerging issues strategically
• Measuring the effectiveness of your communications approach
• Bridgepoint Active Healthcare
• City of Burlington
• Fleishman-Hillard Inc.
• Insurance Bureau of Canada
• McKesson Canada
• Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs
• Ministry of Finance
• NATIONAL Public Relations
• Neil St. John & Associates
• NovaGold Resources Inc.
• Toronto Transit Commission
• WWF - Canada
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 18th Crisis Communications? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/04/2015 - 02/05/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||VPs, Directors & Managers of Corporate/Strategic Communications, Planning, Media Relations, Public Affairs/Relations, Government Relations, Employee Communications, Marketing, HR, Security, Change Management|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.