Toronto , ON M4Y 1X7 Location map
Courtyard by the Marriott
18th Commercial Real Estate Leases
• Discovering the current trends in negotiations
• Determining landlords’ and tenants’ legal status
• Dealing with operating cost issues
• Using incentives and inducements
• Identifying important rent provision issues
• Uncovering environmental issues
• Anthony Dyson Leasing Systems Inc. Brokerage
• Avison Young
• Blaney McMurtry LLP
• Daoust Vukovich LLP
• LDC Logistics Development Corporation
• McMillan LLP
• Minden Gross LLP
• Sears Canada Inc.
• Triovest Inc.
• WeirFoulds LLP
If the 18th Commercial Real Estate Leases is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Attorneys, Lenders, Owners, Managers, Brokers, Leasing Agents,
Developers & all others involved in landlord-tenant relationships who deal with lease negotiation, drafting, defaults & litigation
Exhibitor Information +