Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Discovering the current trends in negotiations
• Determining landlords’ and tenants’ legal status
• Dealing with operating cost issues
• Using incentives and inducements
• Identifying important rent provision issues
• Uncovering environmental issues
• Anthony Dyson Leasing Systems Inc. Brokerage
• Avison Young
• Blaney McMurtry LLP
• Daoust Vukovich LLP
• LDC Logistics Development Corporation
• McMillan LLP
• Minden Gross LLP
• Sears Canada Inc.
• Triovest Inc.
• WeirFoulds LLP
If the 18th Commercial Real Estate Leases is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/09/2014 - 12/10/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Real Estate|
|Audience:||who should attend
Attorneys, Lenders, Owners, Managers, Brokers, Leasing Agents,
Developers & all others involved in landlord-tenant relationships who deal with lease negotiation, drafting, defaults & litigation
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.