Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
For 18 years, APC Canada has set the standard for excellence in AA and EA training. Recognized as the event where corporate Canada sends their admins to learn, network, and engage, no other event provides the all-inclusive, value-packed experience of exceptional education, meals, community, and a world-class faculty like the Administraive Professionals Conference of Canada.
WHY ATTEND APC CANADA?
The Administrative Professionals Conference of Canada will benefit you, your boss and your organization by:
- Increasing productivity and effectiveness
- Providing new and upgraded skills
- Inspiring superior performance
- Motivating you to set goals that achieve positive results
- Teaching leadership and influence in the workplace
- Heightening creative and analytical skills to generate better solutions and decisions
- Increasing your ability to collaborate up, down and across the organization
- Focusing on greater alignment with your bosses’ and organizational goals
- Increasing confidence, recognition, and visibility
- Improving job satisfaction and employee retention
- Getting up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the workplace
You will return to your job refreshed, motivated, energized, and feeling valued by your organization. You’ll return armed with:
- The tools and techniques that today’s admin needs to achieve optimal productivity
- New skills, best practices, and strategies that you will use right away and share with your colleagues
- Fresh ideas and insights gained from peer-to-peer networking with high level admins from across North America and around the world
Exhibitor / Sponsor Information:
Celebrating its 18th year in Canada, the Administrative Professionals Conference invites you to join us for 2 days of unparalleled education and networking.
Already one of the largest international events of its kind, APC saw tremedous growth in 2014, with over 400 particpants in attedance. 2017 promises to be another exceptional event. As always, we endeavour to support administrative professionals by providing mission critical education, tools & techniques to best support projects and teams.
APC Canada Exhibitors get connected with the key decision makers and influencers from Canada's largest organizations.
Our Exhibitors are there to find the key people, to connect to the decision makers' and influencers whether at the conference or afterwards as a result of a show lead. Our Exhibitors are there to grow their business. Our Conference and Symposium provides the ideal opportunity for Exhibitors to meet with prospects who are hungry for solutions that will save time and money. Attendees are looking to be better at what they do – now. They are looking for better tools, services, products and innovative new ideas.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 18th Annual Administrative Professionals Conference (APC) - Canada? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/28/2017 - 05/31/2017|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||https://www.apccanada.com/registration.html|
|Venue:||Westin Harbour Castle Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 869-1600|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Westin Harbour Castle Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.westinharbourcastletoronto.com/|
|Show Owner:||Diversified Business Communications|
|Show Manager:||Diversified Business Communications|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities Available||Please Contact Amy Ruddell for Additional Information||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.