Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Hear from Canada’s foremost personal tax and estate planning experts as they discuss:
- Strategies for using trusts to protect accumulated wealth in a tax efficient fashion
- The latest judicial decisions, CRA rulings and other pronouncements
- Most current developments in tax law pertaining to owner-managers and examine tax planning strategies in light of these tax changes
- The interplay between family and estate law and how it impacts estate planning for couples
- The latest insight on the tax and financial considerations of creative charitable techniques
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 17th Tax Planning For The Wealthy Family? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/17/2015 - 09/18/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|NAICS Code(s):||541211, 541219|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Law|
|Audience:||Lawyers in Tax Planning, Lawyers in Estate Planning, Financial Planners, Investment Planners|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 847-5075|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.