Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Developing a strategic communication plan
• Managing media relations in a crisis
• Communicating with internal stakeholders during a crisis
• Implementing effective communications during an emergency
• Coaching the spokesperson in times of crisis
• Managing emerging issues strategically
• Measuring your communications approach
• Calgary Police Service
• Daily Ink Media & PR
• Edelman Public Relations
• Focus Communications
• Government of Alberta Department of Energy
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies
• Ivanhoe Energy Inc.
• Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General
• NATIONAL Public Relations
• Suderam Communications Ltd.
• Town of Stony Plain
• Western Financial Group
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 17th Crisis Communications.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/28/2014 - 10/29/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
VPs, Directors & Managers of Corporate/Strategic Communications, Planning, Media Relations, Public Affairs/Relations, Government Relations, Employee
Communications, Marketing, HR, Security, Change
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.