Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Get leading-edge insights from corporate secretaries and top legal counsel about:
• The new role and changing duties of the corporate secretary
• Satisfying enhanced director information needs
• New securities regulation and draft legislation
• Alerting the board and senior management to growing shareholder concerns
• The Anderson Governance Group
• Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Catalyst Consulting
• Gateway Casinos and Entertainment Limited
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Greystone Corporate Services Inc.
• Miller Thomson LLP
• The North West Company Inc.
• Peoples Trust Company
• Stikeman Elliot LLP Barristers & Solicitors
• The Vancouver Port AuthorityThe Anderson Governance Group
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 16th Reinventing The Corporate Secretary.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/06/2014 - 11/07/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Corporate secretaries & executives responsible for company secretary duties, financial directors or controllers, in-house
lawyers, professional advisors and commercial lawyers
|Venue:||Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.