Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Current market conditions, future forecasts and their implications for executive
• Key issues in executive compensation governance
• Designing a compensation plan to suit your company, board and shareholders
• Building a total rewards strategy
• How to develop executive compensation strategies that truly pay for
• Legal Issues in executive retirement benefi ts
• Tax considerations in designing equity-based incentive plans
• Compensation strategies to attract and retain executive talent
• Developing a risk management approach to executive compensation
• AltoPartners/Bluestone Leadership Services
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Canadian Western Bank Group
• Encana Corporation
• Executive & Board Services Consulting Group
• Hugessen Consulting Inc.
• Lane Caputo Compensation Inc.
• Lawson Lundell LLP
• Precision Drilling
• PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• The Wynford Group
• TELUS Communications Inc.
• SMART Technologies
• Towers Watson
Don't wait to register for the 16th Executive Compensation. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/07/2013 - 11/08/2013|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend:
Executives responsible for executive compensation; Directors & Offi cers; Financial planners; Employment consultants; Tax executives with an interest in compensation and retirement;
HR executives; Business executives looking for solutions to their compensation/retirement concerns.
|Venue:||Calgary Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.