Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Maximizing the ROI of your communications strategies
• Understanding the measurement framework
• Ensuring a successful communications audit
• Measuring the effectiveness of management communications
• Examine the impact of your communications on corporate reputation
• Using media relations ratings points
• Measuring the impact of social media
• Measuring stakeholder and employee communication strategies
• Allied Properties REIT
• Andros Consultants Ltd.
• Canadian Cancer Society
• Echo Communications
• Equitable Trust Company
• Leading Communicators Inc.
• LEO Pharma Inc.
• Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
• Temple Scott Associates Inc.
• Towers Watson
• What If What Next
Don't wait to register for the 16th Communications Performance Measurement. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/24/2015 - 02/25/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||who should attend
Professionals in Corporate Communications, Corporate Relations,
Public & Corporate Affairs, Public & Media Relations, Internal & Employee
Communications, External Communications, Community Relations
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.