Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Discovering the current trends in negotiations
• Determining landlords’ and tenants’ legal status
• Dealing with operating cost issues
• Using incentives and inducements
• Identifying important rent provision issues
• Uncovering environmental issues
• Avison Young
• Blaney McMurty LLP
• CB Richard Ellis
• Commercial Tenant Strategies Inc.
• Daoust Vukovich LLP
• Heenan Blaikie LLP
• High Peak Leasehold Limited
• Liquor Control Board of Ontario
• LDC Logistics Development Corporation
• Minden Gross LLP
• NorthWest Properties Corporation
• Tim Hortons Inc.
• Torkin Manes LLP
• WeirFoulds LLP
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 16th Commercial Real Estate Leases.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/10/2013 - 12/11/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9.00 AM to 5.00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Real Estate|
|Other Industries:||Business, Law, Real Estate|
|Audience:||Attorneys, Lenders, Owners, Managers, Brokers, Leasing Agents, Developers &
all others involved in landlord-tenant relationships who deal with lease negotiation,
drafting, defaults & litigation
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.