Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Developing a strategic communication plan
• Managing media relations in a crisis
• Communicating with internal stakeholders during a crisis
• Implementing effective communications during an emergency
• Coaching the spokesperson in times of crisis
• Managing emerging issues strategically
• Measuring your communications approach
• Alberta Medical Association
• ATB Financial
• ATCO Electric
• Canadian Patient Safety Institute
• Corpen Group Inc.
• Donovan Creative Communications
• Edmonton Police Commission
• NATIONAL Public Relations Inc.
• PCL Constructors Inc.
• Thornton Holdings Ltd.
• Town of Stony Plain
• Wild Rose Communications
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 15th Crisis Communications.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/10/2013 - 07/10/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
Mitigating the damaging effects of corporate crises through effective
Looking Beyond Damage Control
VPs, Directors & Managers of Corporate/Strategic Communications, Planning, Media Relations,
Public Affairs/Relations, Government Relations, Employee Communications, Marketing, HR,
Security, Change Management
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 661-8801|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.