Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Clinical and interdisciplinary team excellence that ensures the provision of quality care to patients and families at the end of life is the driving force for hospice and palliative care professionals; so much so, that participants will explore interdisciplinary, clinical and team excellence and quality – and their myriad facets – at NHPCO’s 13th Clinical Team Conference and Pediatric Intensive. Join us in exploring how we CARE – Collaborate, Assess, Relieve and Evaluate.
Benefits of exhibiting with NHPCO?
- Build relationships, establish new accounts, and thank current customers
- Gain visibility for your company in the end-of-life care industry
- Market your products and services to a focused group of professionals
- About NHPCO
The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) is the largest nonprofit membership organization representing hospice and palliative care programs and professionals in the United States. The organization is committed to improving end of life care and expanding access to hospice care with the goal of profoundly enhancing quality of life for people dying in America and their loved ones.
If the 14th NHPCO Clinical Team Conference - National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/26/2013 - 09/28/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Healthcare General|
|Other Industries:||Family Medicine, Geriatrics, Healthcare General, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||-Administrators and CEOs
-Physicians and Medical Directors
-Therapists and Counselors
-Information technology directors
-and, other members of the
|Venue:||Sheraton Kansas City/Westin Crown Center|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Associate Member||$1,500 Advanced; $1,750 Standard; $1,950 Onsite||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Provider Member||$1,250 Advanced; $1,500 Standard; $1,700 Onsite||Water:||n/a|
|Non-Member||$2,300 Advanced; $2,500 Standard; $2,750 Onsite||Generator:||n/a|
|Prices are subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Who should exhibit with NHPCO?
- Accounting and financial experts
- Accrediting agencies
- Architects and senior living consultants
- Complementary therapy supply vendors
- Compliance and performance measurement vendors
- Durable medical equipment suppliers
- Education and training companies
- Health information technology vendors
- Hospice and palliative care providers
- Insurance carriers
- Medical suppliers
- Medication management vendors
- Merger and acquisition consultants
- Ostomy vendors
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research and data management companies
- Software vendors
- Staffing agencies
- Telecommunication vendors