Toronto , QC M4Y 1X7 Location map
Courtyard by the Marriott
13th Mini MBA For Lawyers
• Discover how to properly analyze financial statements and interpret a company’s financial signals
• Firm up your grasp of the valuation process so you can better understand quantitative assumptions and methods on behalf of your clients
• Explore the active role of corporate counsel in an M&A and the impact valuations play
• Get up to speed on what the move to IFRS means for public companies and its implications on contractual agreements
• Alberta Securities Commission
• Burnet Duckworth & Palmer LLP
• Field Law LLP
• Genalta Power Inc.
• Glenbriar Technologies Inc.
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Grant Thornton Corporate Finance Inc.
• KPMG LLP
• Torys LLP
• TransAlta Corporation
• Trican Well Service Ltd.
If the 13th Mini MBA For Lawyers is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Corporate lawyers practising in: Corporate and Commercial Law, M&As, Corporate Finance Law, Securities Law, Litigation, Tax Law, Bankruptcy Law; Corporate Counsel and Corporate Secretaries
Exhibitor Information +