Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Discover how to properly analyze financial statements and interpret a company’s financial signals
• Firm up your grasp of the valuation process so you can better understand quantitative assumptions and methods on behalf of your clients
• Explore the active role of corporate counsel in an M&A and the impact valuations play
• Get up to speed on what the move to IFRS means for public companies and its implications on contractual agreements
• Alberta Securities Commission
• Burnet Duckworth & Palmer LLP
• Field Law LLP
• Genalta Power Inc.
• Glenbriar Technologies Inc.
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Grant Thornton Corporate Finance Inc.
• KPMG LLP
• Torys LLP
• TransAlta Corporation
• Trican Well Service Ltd.
If the 13th Mini MBA For Lawyers is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/16/2014 - 10/17/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||who should attend
Corporate lawyers practising in: Corporate and Commercial Law, M&As, Corporate Finance Law, Securities Law, Litigation, Tax Law, Bankruptcy Law; Corporate Counsel and Corporate Secretaries
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.