Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Theme for This Year’s Conference Is “Leading-Edge & Innovative SoC Solutions for Emerging IoT Applications."
The International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference Exhibit offers an ideal forum to display your company's products, technologies, and services, to meet face-to-face with Conference attendees and Exhibit visitors and to network with others.
Rent a table at the 13th International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference Exhibit and:
- Promote your organization and services
- Invite your customers to see your latest products
- Demo your latest products
- Share your collaterals with conference attendees & exhibit visitors
- Communicate directly with a very targeted audience
- Announce new products, technologies, and services
Who Should Exhibit:
- Semiconductor companies (Fab/Fabless) offering ASIC, SoC, Structured ASIC, Programmable Devices, and Foundry services
- EDA companies
- IP developers and distributors
- Manufacturers/developers of leading-edge SoC-based ICs. Companies offering leading-edge configurable processors, DSPs, and related development tools and software Companies offering SoC platform solutions
- Companies offering embedded software/OS for SoC-based designs
- Any semiconductor IC designer/manufacturer or technology-based company that is working on SoC-related solutions/products
To generate new business opportunities for the Semiconductor IC companies by providing scalable, innovative, and complementary marketing and business development services that will assist them with their new products, segments, and geographies, and to provide technology industry business professionals with open forums where industry leaders and experts share their knowledge, information, and technology worldwide via leading-edge conferences, seminars, workshops, reports, executive briefings, newsletters, and other venues.
If the 13th International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference, Exhibits & Workshops is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/21/2015 - 10/22/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Wed & Thurs, 8am-7pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/21/2015 - 10/21/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 10am-6pm|
|Other Industries:||Manufacturing, Technology|
|Notes:||ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS FOR PAST SOC CONFERENCES (BASED ON JOB RESPONSIBILITIES):
76% SoC & ASIC Designers, Design Engineers, System Architects, and Engineering Management
10% University Engineering Professors and Engineering Students
9% Technical Marketing, Sales, or Business Development Management
3% Strategic Planning, Media, Analysts
|Venue:||University of California, Irvine Campus|
|Venue Phone:||(949) 824-6900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.socconference.com/hotel.htm|
|Show Owner:||Savant Company Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||The SoC Conference provides a series of unique sponsorship opportunities for participating companies interested in promoting their names, logos, and brands and their products and technologies to a very targeted and interested audience
To receive a complete listing of all available sponsorship opportunities, please contact SoC@SoCconference.com or call us at 949-981-1837. We will be more than happy to customize our sponsorship packages to meet your budget and your marketing objectives.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Tabletop||Call for price.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.