Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
- Hear from our faculty of leading Canadian tax specialists to get senior-level, up-to-date tax information on financial products and derivatives
- Get a detailed overview of what is in the capital markets
- Update your knowledge of recent case law affecting the tax treatment of structured products and derivatives
- Review the guidelines in applying reputational risk standards to tax structuring
- Analyze the tax consequences of cross-border financing techniques and financial products
- Avoid tax traps in planning for the use of financial products
- Look at the latest tax implications of using derivatives
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 12th Taxation Of Financial Products And Derivatives? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/28/2015 - 09/29/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|NAICS Code(s):||541211, 541219|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Business, Law|
|Audience:||Tax executives in the financial sector & other industries, tax accountants and tax lawyers who want to expand this knowledge area or keep up-to-date in order to best serve the needs of their clients|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 847-5075|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.