Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Discover how to properly analyze financial statements and interpret a company’s financial signals
• Firm up your grasp of the valuation process so you can better understand quantitative assumptions and methods on behalf of your clients
• Explore the active role of corporate counsel in an M&A and the impact valuations play
• Get up to speed on the role of corporate counsel in risk management.
• Aecon Energy, Mining and Infrastructure Groups
• Capital Canada Limited
• CHUBB Insurance Company of Canada
• Deloitte LLP
• Ernst & Young Orenda Corporate Finance Inc.
• Grant Thornton LLP
• HR Doctors
• IBIS Corporation Security & Investigations Inc.
• Kalex Valuations Inc.
• PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• SAP Canada Inc.
• Toronto Transit Commission
There may be many networking opportunities at the 12th Mini MBA For Lawyers. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/09/2014 - 09/10/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||Corporate lawyers practising in: Corporate and Commercial Law, M&As, Corporate Finance Law, Securities Law, Litigation, Tax Law,
Bankruptcy Law, Corporate Counsel and Corporate Secretaries
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.