Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Gain best practices for planning your public consultation/citizen engagement project
• Learn facilitation skills for public participation communications
• Focus on cutting-edge methods being used to speed up the deliberative process
• Discover how social media is impacting public engagement
• Gain a better understanding of do’s and don’ts when implementing a public participation initiative
• Measure the success of your engagement initiatives though proper evaluation
• Learn winning practices for developing a plan for a public consultation project
• Argyle Communications
• Canadian Urban Institute
• City of Kingston
• Conservation Halton
• Delaney and Associates Inc.
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies
• Impact Public Affairs
• Moose Cree First Nation
• Temple Scott Associates Inc.
• Thornley Fallis
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 12th Managing Public Consultations.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/10/2015 - 02/11/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.