Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The 12th International Congress on the Future of Breast Cancer® is a 3-day educational and scientific meeting that serves as an update on advances in the field with a focus on the clinical implications of breast cancer genetic and phenotypic subtyping. Novel agents and strategies, and improved regimens changing the future of breast cancer therapy, will be highlighted throughout the program. New data and promising studies that provide information about how to optimally individualize breast cancer therapy will be discussed, and controversial issues will be debated. The conference provides a unique opportunity for medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists and other health care professionals to learn from and interact with international leaders in breast cancer in order to increase knowledge, apply new data to practice, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- Incorporate current guidelines and recent data on local therapies, including advances in surgical and radiation therapy, into the treatment of patients with breast cancer.
- Integrate biomarkers, molecular assays, and other risk assessment tools in treatment decision making for breast cancer when appropriate.
- Review current standards and emerging data regarding systemic therapies for the treatment of early-stage, locally advanced, and metastatic breast cancer.
- Incorporate systemic therapies for breast cancer (including endocrine, cytotoxic, targeted, and bone-modifying agents) into individualized treatment plans for patients based upon an evaluation of efficacy and safety, as well as patient and tumor characteristics.
- Evaluate emerging clinical data regarding new agents and evolving strategies for the treatment of breast cancer, and apply clinical trial data appropriately in order to optimize the outcome of individual patients.
- Discuss high-priority translational research and emerging novel agents that are entering clinical trials for patients with breast cancer.
- Select eligible patients with breast cancer for promising clinical trials.
If the 12th International Congress On The Future Of Breast Cancer is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/18/2013 - 07/20/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/17/2013 - 07/20/2013|
|Other Industries:||Cancer, Oncology-Hematology, Professional Healthcare, Women|
|Audience:||This educational activity is directed toward medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists interested in the treatment of patients with breast cancer. Fellows, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other health care professionals interested in the treatment of breast cancer may also participate.|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach|
|Venue Phone:||(714) 845-4889|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach|
|Conference Hotel URL:||www.huntingtonbeach.hyatt.com/...|
|Sponsorship Details:||For additional details, contact:
Jill Goldberg, Director of Sponsorships for Intellisphere - Liaison to PER
Intellisphere, LLC | Oncology Group
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.