La Jolla , CA Location map
12th Annual Oncology Update: CME Coverage Of The 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting
Scripps Health’s Annual Oncology Update is designed to offer clinicians a comprehensive overview of the most recent advances in the treatment of various oncologic malignancies. During this one-day educational course, clinical experts in the fields of hematology and oncology will provide an overview of key findings from practice changing studies and the latest clinical data as presented at the 2015 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Invited speakers will review exciting and important abstracts presented at the ASCO meeting and discuss their relevance to the clinical oncology practice.
After attending this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss innovative and practice changing data presented at the 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Assess advances in clinical oncology research.
- Evaluate the role of new diagnostic techniques and therapeutic approaches in treating a number of oncologic malignancies.
- Incorporate new, evidence-based treatment strategies into clinical practice.
- Medical Oncologists
- Gynecological Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
Dates & Locations:
If the 12th Annual Oncology Update: CME Coverage Of The 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Approximately 90 attendees at each event.
Saturday, July 18 Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, La Jolla, California
Saturday, July 25 Hyatt Regency San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Saturday, August 15 The Westin Seattle, Seattle, Washington
Exhibitor Information +