Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Aligning HR planning and metrics with business strategy
• Implementing and managing your workforce scorecard
• Targeting workforce productivity and talent development metrics
• Justifying how dollars spent on workforce initiatives translate to bottom-line benefits
• Developing strategy, tactics and metrics for workforce planning
• Leveraging human capital analytics and its role in measuring the impact of workforce activities
• ARAMARK Canada Ltd.
• Breakthrough HR Management
• Catholic Children's Aid Society of Toronto
• Cineplex Entertainment LP
• Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada
• FCB Worldwide, Inc.
• OCG Strategy and Organization Consulting
• Sheridan College
• Strategic Action Group Ltd.
• Strategy Focused Business Solutions Inc.
• Town of Richmond Hill
There may be many networking opportunities at the 11th Workforce Metrics. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/19/2015 - 02/20/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||Human Resources VPs, Directors & Managers of:
Performance measurement/management, training &
organizational development, compensation & benefits,
recruiting, staffing, retention, planning, evaluation
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.