Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Discover how to properly analyze fi nancial statements and interpret a company’s financial signals
• Firm up your grasp of the valuation process so you can better understand quantitative assumptions and methods on behalf of your clients
• Explore the active role of corporate counsel in an M&A and the impact valuations play
• Get up to speed on the role of corporate counsel in risk management
• Aecon Industrial
• Baker & McKenzie LLP
• Campbell Valuation Partners Limited
• Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC)
• Capital Canada Limited
• Ernst & Young Orenda Corporate Finance Inc.
• Grant Thornton LLP
• IBIS Corporation
• MNP LLP
• Rogers Communications Inc.
• Toronto Transit Commission
• Veracap M&A International Inc.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 11th Mini MBA For Lawyers.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/17/2013 - 09/18/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9.00 AM to 5.00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Law, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||Corporate lawyers practising in: Corporate and Commercial Law, M&As,
Corporate Finance Law, Securities Law, Litigation, Tax Law, Bankruptcy Law,
Corporate Counsel and Corporate Secretaries
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.