Toronto , ON M5E 1W2 Location map
Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
11th Mini MBA For Lawyers
• Discover how to properly analyze fi nancial statements and interpret a company’s financial signals
• Firm up your grasp of the valuation process so you can better understand quantitative assumptions and methods on behalf of your clients
• Explore the active role of corporate counsel in an M&A and the impact valuations play
• Get up to speed on the role of corporate counsel in risk management
• Aecon Industrial
• Baker & McKenzie LLP
• Campbell Valuation Partners Limited
• Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC)
• Capital Canada Limited
• Ernst & Young Orenda Corporate Finance Inc.
• Grant Thornton LLP
• IBIS Corporation
• MNP LLP
• Rogers Communications Inc.
• Toronto Transit Commission
• Veracap M&A International Inc.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 11th Mini MBA For Lawyers.
Corporate Finance Law, Securities Law, Litigation, Tax Law, Bankruptcy Law,
Corporate Counsel and Corporate Secretaries
Exhibitor Information +