Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Gain best practices for planning your public consultation/citizen engagement project
• Learn facilitation skills for public participation communications
• Focus on cutting-edge methods being used to speed up the deliberative process
• Discover how Web 2.0. and social media are impacting public engagement
• Gain a better understanding of do’s and don’ts when implementing a public participation initiative
• Measure the success of your engagement initiatives though proper evaluation
• Canadian Institutes of Health Research
• Canadian Transportation Agency
• Certified General Accountants Association of Canada
• Delaney and Associates Inc.
• Forest Products Association of Canada
• Goss Gilroy Inc.Management Consultants
• Hill + Knowlton Strategies
• Impact Public Affairs
• International Joint Commission
• Thornley Fallis
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 11th Managing Public Consultations? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/11/2014 - 02/12/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Policy-Makers & Advisors to Ministers, Politicians & Bureaucrats; Directors of Associations, Consumer Groups, Public Relations/Affairs, Citizen Engagement, Stakeholder/Community
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.