Multimillion-transistor System-on-Chip (SoC) devices, comprising several CPUs & DSPs, analog, optical, digital, and Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS), are integral parts of everyday communication, entertainment, medical, digital consumer, automotive, and military products.
Over the past 10 years, the International SoC Conference has established itself as the premier annual event for System-on-Chip and VLSI. The Conference provides an outstanding platform for sharing and disseminating groundbreaking research, revolutionary product announcements, and innovative technical tutorials, and it has established itself as the forum for debating emerging challenges in System-on-Chip, VLSI, and Nanotechnologies.
The 11th International SoC Conference, Exhibit & Workshops will be held at the UCI Calit2 (California) and will offer two days of technical presentations, panel discussions, tabletop exhibits, tutorials, and a variety of technical workshops.
The International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference, the premier event devoted to Chip Design and Development. . .
The SoC Conference Organizing Committee & Technical Advisory Board are seeking submissions on all aspects of Chip Design & Development including:
- Semiconductor Technology
- 3D-IC Design & Packaging
- Analog, Mixed-Signal & RF Circuits and Systems
- SOI vs. CMOS for Analog & Digital Circuits
- CPU/DSP/GPU Cores
- High-Performance IO Sub-Systems & Interconnects
- Foundry Services & Technologies
- Novel CMOS Design Techniques
- EDA Tools, Algorithms, and Tool Usage
- Design Methodologies, Techniques, and Technologies for All Aspects of Electronic Circuits
- FPGA-Based Designs, Tools, and Applications
- Wireline and Wireless Communication Circuits and Systems
- Green Circuits, Systems, and Design Methodologies
- Embedded Memory Technologies & IPs
- Logic Synthesis and Circuit Optimization
- Timing and Circuit Analysis and Circuit Optimization
- Emerging Specialized Design Technologies
- Manufacturing Test and Silicon Debug
- System Level Design Methodology, EDA and Design Tools for SoC
- Signal Integrity, Design for Testability, and Design Verification
- Design for Manufacturability, Variation-Aware Methodologies
- IC & IP Design
- SiP and Innovative Packing Techniques
- Network-on-Chip (NoC) & System-Level Communication & Interconnects
- Circuit Simulation and Interconnect Analysis
- Timing Analysis and Design for Manufacturability
- Physical Design and Manufacturability
- Power Analysis and Low-Power Design
- Validation, Test Planning, Testing and Coverage
- Formal Verification
- Signal Integrity and Design Reliability
- System-Level Design and Co-Design
- High-Level Synthesis
- Physical Synthesis Tools and Techniques
- Low-Power SoC Platforms
- Cost-Effective SoC-Based Platform Solutions
- Embedded Software, Tools and Design
- Embedded Design and Platforms
- Beyond Die-Integration and
- Package/Hybrid/Board Design
- Novel Software Architecture for Multicore SoCs
The SoC Conference Tabletop Exhibit is an outstanding, inexpensive forum for your Sales, Marketing, and Applications Engineering teams, allowing them to meet face-to-face with design engineers attending the Conference or visiting the Tabletop Exhibit.
SoC Conference Tabletop Exhibit provides several free full conference passes as well as a series of outstanding promotional opportunities for the exhibiting companies.
Rent a table at the 11th International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference Exhibit and:
- Promote your organization and services
- Invite your customers to see your latest products
- Demo your latest products
- Share your collaterals with conference attendees & exhibit visitors
- Communicate directly with a very targeted audience
- Announce new products, technologies, and services
Who Should Exhibit:
- Semiconductor companies (Fab/Fabless) offering ASIC, SoC, Structured ASIC, Programmable Devices, and Foundry services
- EDA companies
- IP developers and distributors
- Manufacturers/developers of leading-edge SoC-based ICs. Companies offering leading-edge configurable processors, DSPs, and related development tools and software Companies offering SoC platform solutions
- Companies offering embedded software/OS for SoC-based designs
- Any semiconductor IC designer/manufacturer or technology-based company that is working on SoC-related solutions/products
To meet the challenges of the 21st century, today's professionals must make business and technical decisions based on leading-edge technology, global information, and international perspective.
Savant is one essential source of Knowledge, Information, and Technology for today's business professionals who are participating in shaping tomorrow's business world.
Savant Company Inc. provides market intelligence, business development, and marketing/sales consulting services for semiconductor companies in the leading-edge markets.