Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Multimillion-transistor System-on-Chip (SoC) devices, comprising several CPUs & DSPs, analog, optical, digital, and Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS), are integral parts of everyday communication, entertainment, medical, digital consumer, automotive, and military products.
Over the past 10 years, the International SoC Conference has established itself as the premier annual event for System-on-Chip and VLSI. The Conference provides an outstanding platform for sharing and disseminating groundbreaking research, revolutionary product announcements, and innovative technical tutorials, and it has established itself as the forum for debating emerging challenges in System-on-Chip, VLSI, and Nanotechnologies.
The 11th International SoC Conference, Exhibit & Workshops will be held at the UCI Calit2 (California) and will offer two days of technical presentations, panel discussions, tabletop exhibits, tutorials, and a variety of technical workshops.
The International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference, the premier event devoted to Chip Design and Development. . .
The SoC Conference Organizing Committee & Technical Advisory Board are seeking submissions on all aspects of Chip Design & Development including:
- Semiconductor Technology
- 3D-IC Design & Packaging
- Analog, Mixed-Signal & RF Circuits and Systems
- SOI vs. CMOS for Analog & Digital Circuits
- CPU/DSP/GPU Cores
- High-Performance IO Sub-Systems & Interconnects
- Foundry Services & Technologies
- Novel CMOS Design Techniques
- EDA Tools, Algorithms, and Tool Usage
- Design Methodologies, Techniques, and Technologies for All Aspects of Electronic Circuits
- FPGA-Based Designs, Tools, and Applications
- Wireline and Wireless Communication Circuits and Systems
- Green Circuits, Systems, and Design Methodologies
- Embedded Memory Technologies & IPs
- Logic Synthesis and Circuit Optimization
- Timing and Circuit Analysis and Circuit Optimization
- Emerging Specialized Design Technologies
- Manufacturing Test and Silicon Debug
- System Level Design Methodology, EDA and Design Tools for SoC
- Signal Integrity, Design for Testability, and Design Verification
- Design for Manufacturability, Variation-Aware Methodologies
- IC & IP Design
- SiP and Innovative Packing Techniques
- Network-on-Chip (NoC) & System-Level Communication & Interconnects
- Circuit Simulation and Interconnect Analysis
- Timing Analysis and Design for Manufacturability
- Physical Design and Manufacturability
- Power Analysis and Low-Power Design
- Validation, Test Planning, Testing and Coverage
- Formal Verification
- Signal Integrity and Design Reliability
- System-Level Design and Co-Design
- High-Level Synthesis
- Physical Synthesis Tools and Techniques
- Low-Power SoC Platforms
- Cost-Effective SoC-Based Platform Solutions
- Embedded Software, Tools and Design
- Embedded Design and Platforms
- Beyond Die-Integration and
- Package/Hybrid/Board Design
- Novel Software Architecture for Multicore SoCs
The SoC Conference Tabletop Exhibit is an outstanding, inexpensive forum for your Sales, Marketing, and Applications Engineering teams, allowing them to meet face-to-face with design engineers attending the Conference or visiting the Tabletop Exhibit.
SoC Conference Tabletop Exhibit provides several free full conference passes as well as a series of outstanding promotional opportunities for the exhibiting companies.
Rent a table at the 11th International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference Exhibit and:
- Promote your organization and services
- Invite your customers to see your latest products
- Demo your latest products
- Share your collaterals with conference attendees & exhibit visitors
- Communicate directly with a very targeted audience
- Announce new products, technologies, and services
Who Should Exhibit:
- Semiconductor companies (Fab/Fabless) offering ASIC, SoC, Structured ASIC, Programmable Devices, and Foundry services
- EDA companies
- IP developers and distributors
- Manufacturers/developers of leading-edge SoC-based ICs. Companies offering leading-edge configurable processors, DSPs, and related development tools and software Companies offering SoC platform solutions
- Companies offering embedded software/OS for SoC-based designs
- Any semiconductor IC designer/manufacturer or technology-based company that is working on SoC-related solutions/products
To meet the challenges of the 21st century, today's professionals must make business and technical decisions based on leading-edge technology, global information, and international perspective.
Savant is one essential source of Knowledge, Information, and Technology for today's business professionals who are participating in shaping tomorrow's business world.
Savant Company Inc. provides market intelligence, business development, and marketing/sales consulting services for semiconductor companies in the leading-edge markets.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 11th International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference, Exhibits & Workshops. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/23/2013 - 10/24/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/23/2013 - 10/23/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 3-8pm|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology|
|Audience:||ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS FOR PAST SOC CONFERENCES (BASED ON JOB RESPONSIBILITIES):
76% SoC & ASIC Designers, Design Engineers, System Architects, and Engineering Management
10% University Engineering Professors and Engineering Students
9% Technical Marketing, Sales, or Business Development Management
3% Strategic Planning, Media, Analysts
|Venue:||University of California, Irvine|
|Venue Phone:||(949) 824-5011|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.socconference.com/hotel.htm...|
|Show Owner:||Savant Company Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||The SoC Conference provides a series of unique sponsorship opportunities for participating companies interested in promoting their names, logos, and brands and their products and technologies to a very targeted and interested audience
To receive a complete listing of all available sponsorship opportunities, please contact SoC@SoCconference.com or call us at 949-851-1714. We will be more than happy to customize our sponsorship packages to meet your budget and your marketing objectives.
SoC Conference Platinum and Gold sponsorsâ€TM logos will be displayed on the SoC Conference main page as well as on the Savant Company Web page until two weeks after the Conference. Sponsorsâ€TM logos are always displayed on the SoC Conference public archives page. Our Platinum and Gold sponsorship packages include Tabletop Exhibit opportunities, several complimentary Conference passes, and a variety of promotional opportunities. For specific sponsorship details, please contact SoC@SoCconference.com
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|6' x 30" Table||Call for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.