Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Hear how some of the country’s most high- profile horizontal policy initiatives are being implemented and enhanced
• Discover how to leverage stakeholder consultation in the development of new policy
• Find out how Canada Council for the Arts works with others to achieve its mandate and policy objectives
• Learn about strategies for creating a results-based reporting and ac countability process
• Discover how Canada Science and Technology Museum Corporation builds community support in the policymaking process
• Explore how an Agent of Parliament can facilitate policy proposal adoption in government departments
• Benefit from lessons learned when evaluating the framework for col laborative government policies
• Hear how leadership can become the key to success of horizontal partnership
• Learn about what it takes to coordinate and manage a results-based horizontal policy initiative
• Overcome the challenges of managing horizontal policies by avoiding the pitfalls
• Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
• Canada Council for the Arts
• Canada Science and Technology Museum Corporation
• Canadian Evaluation Society - National Capital Chapter
• Canadian Heritage
• Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
• Employment and Social Development Canada
• Goss Gilroy Inc.
• J. Phillip Nicholson Consultants Inc.
• Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages
• Traverse Group Inc.
• University of Ottawa
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 11th Horizontal Policy Management? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/20/2015 - 01/21/2015|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Government, Government General|
|Audience:||who should attend
Senior-Level Public Servants from all government levels responsible for Horizontal Policy, coordination, strategic planning, service, performance, program evaluation, governance, accountability
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.