New York , NY 10282 Location map
Conrad New York
11th Annual Customer Experience Conference
The Conference Board CEO Challenge 2015 finds that “Changes in Customer Behavior” is the number one hot button issue for CEOs in the United States, Europe, China, India and Latin America. The Conference Board's 11th annual Customer Experience Conference has been formulated to help you design and deliver a customer experience that will stay ahead of these changing customer behaviors.
This year’s agenda will unveil a dynamic new format designed to mirror the course of journey mapping for attendees. Travelling sequentially through a customer experience blueprint will bring to life the changes in process, culture and attitude necessary for true transformation. Conference sessions will provide strategies and tactics for using analytics, digital technologies and organizational culture to deliver journeys that exceed expectations of customers in an omni-channel world.
What makes this Customer Experience Conference Unique?
- 8+ keynote speeches by CEOs from Sprint, SAP, Reverie and more!
- Insights from 20+ customer experience practitioners who have successfully transformed their companies and achieved excellence in customer experience
- Peer-to-Peer engagement with 200+ senior executives responsible for building and institutionalizing customer experience models
- Speaker takeaways and tactics, offering actionable ideas you can use immediately
- Customized advice and insight through Q&A, workshops and networking
There may be many networking opportunities at the 11th Annual Customer Experience Conference. Find out more in the event details below.
The Conference Board, Inc.
845 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022-6600
25 March, 2015 - Pre-Conference Seminar: Loyalty Factors that Help You Reach Your Customers' Hearts
Exhibitor Information +