Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Get the latest on current regulatory and legislative issues
• How to avoid being outclassed in pension class actions
• Developing an effective pension risk management approach
• Avoiding litigation over pension shortfalls
• Avoiding liability as a plan sponsor or trustee
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Customplan Financial Advisors Inc.
• Dentons Canada LLP
• Greg Hurst & Associates Ltd.
• Harris & Company LLP
• HSBC Bank Canada
• Lawson Lundell LLP
• Mercer LLC
• Ministry of Justice
• Office of the Superintendent of Pensions (BC)
• Overholt Law
• Victory Square Law Office LLP
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 10th Pension Law And Litigation.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/05/2014 - 03/06/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Human Resources, Law|
|Audience:||who should attend:
Pension Plan Administrators, Committee Members, Trustees; Senior HR, Pension & Benefits and Risk Management
Professionals; In-House Counsel; Actuaries; Financial Officers; Lawyers; Pension Consultants
|Venue:||Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver|
|Venue Phone:||(604) 687-1122|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.