Explore Riverside's unique and rich citrus history, landmarks and exciting festivals such as the nationally celebrated Festival of Lights and Riverside Dickens Festival. Explore the centers of learning that help define the Riverside as the city of “arts and innovation.” â€¨â€¨With authentic California history, art and culture, unique landmarks, adventurous outdoor attractions, and exciting events, Riverside offers visitors an unmatched and wholly unique California meeting experience. It’s Riverside’s special flavor and personality that makes it the capital of Inland Southern California, and one of California’s most enjoyable and unique meeting destinations.
Set amongst the Spanish Revival architecture of historic downtown Riverside, the new Riverside Convention Center offers more than 20 meeting rooms rooms with over 66,000 square feet of flexible space, and can accommodate groups ranging from 25 to 3,000 for conventions, meetings, tradeshows, and competitions.
- The multi-million dollar new Riverside Convention Center features over 65,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space, and just two feet (yours) from walkable, vibrant Main Street Riverside.
- Rich appointments honor Riverside’s rich and historic architectural spirit, showcasing wooden trellises, graceful arcades, and iconic welcoming tower entrance, all weaving the beautiful new convention center into the fabric of historic downtown Riverside.
- A beautiful and expansive open-air plaza, lawn and garden offer a respite from convention business as well as an outdoor meeting venue under the stars, taking advantage of Riverside’s average temperature of 76 degrees (confirm our average temperature).
- Built with leading-edge technology in its exhibit halls, ballrooms and meeting facilities — the new Riverside Convention Center can be tailored to your specific needs
- The new convention center’s sustainable design boasts high-efficiency LED lighting, occupant sensors for energy management, recycled materials and drought-tolerant landscaping
- The new convention center satisfies every taste with its on-site and exclusive catering, featuring artistic and appetizing delights to create only the most favorable and memorable dining experiences.
- The new convention center offers convenient parking and is surrounded by free Wi-Fi.
Riverside is home to a number of historic landmarks and special attractions, ranging from eclectic art galleries, historic landmarks, and fascinating museums to one-of-a-kind outdoor adventures, spas and a lively downtown. Check out some of the most popular attractions and landmarks in our Activities Directory.
Museums and the Arts
- California Museum of Photography
- Riverside Metropolitan Museum
- Riverside Art Museum
- Mission Inn Museum
- UC Riverside Sweeney Art Gallery
- Barbara and Art Culver Center of the Arts
- Center for Social Justice and Civil Liberties
- Riverside Main Street’s sculptures of famous leaders
- March Field Air Museum
- National Historic Landmark Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
- Historic Fox Performing Arts Center
- Heritage House
- Riverside National Cemetery’s Monuments and Memorials
- Riverside County Courthouse
- Historic Victoria Avenue and the Roosevelt Palm
- Benedict Castle
- America’s Parent Navel Orange Tree
- Mt. Rubidoux
- Oak Quarry Golf Club
- UC Riverside Botanic Gardens
- Historic Victoria Avenue
- California Citrus State Historic Park
- Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Castle Park
- Downtown Farmers Market
Southern California Area Attractions - Many other Southern California attractions are within easy driving distance from Riverside and make for great day trips. Attractions include:
- Pacific Ocean and Beaches
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Temecula Wineries
- San Bernardino Mountains
- Palm Springs Tramway
- Nixon Library
- Los Angeles/Hollywood
- Getty Museum
- Auto Club Speedway
|Audio/Visual||Audio/Visual Equipment Available|
|Business Center: Copy/print||Copier/Printer Available|
|Dressing Rooms||Dressing Rooms Available|
|Guest Services||Guest Services Available|
|Meeting Planning||Meeting Planning Available|
|Parking (self)||Self Parking Available|
|Security Personnel||Security Personnel Available|
|Dance Floor||Dance Floor Available|
|Electric: 0-2000 Watts||Electric: 0-2000 Watts Available|
|High Chair & Wheel Chair||High Chair & Wheel Chair Available|
|Rope and Stanchion Section||Rope and Stanchion Section Available|
|Tables, Skirting and Vinyl Covering||Tables, Skirting and Vinyl Covering Available|
|Telecom: Credit Card Lines||Telecom: Credit Card Lines Available|
|Telecom: Fax Lines||Telecom: Fax Lines Available|
|Telecom: ISDN Lines||Telecom: ISDN Lines Available|
|Telecom: Modem Lines||Telecom: Modem Lines Available|
|Telecom: Multi-Line Phones||Telecom: Multi-Line Phones Available|
|Telecom: Shared Ethernet||Telecom: Shared Ethernet Available|
|Telecom: Single Line Voice||Telecom: Single Line Voice Available|
|Telecom: Speaker Phone||Telecom: Speaker Phone Available|
|Mission Inn Hotel & Spa||0.2||238||(951) 784-0300||Official Site|
|Riverside Marriott at the Convention Center||0.3||292||(951) 784-8000||Official Site|
|Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown||0.3||125||(951) 321-3500||Official Site|
|Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside||11||131||(951) 352-5020||Official Site|
|Comfort Inn||2||115||(951) 683-6000||Official Site|
|Courtyard Marriott Riverside Downtown||3||163||(951) 276-1200||Official Site|
CVB & Convention Center ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The information above is provided by this CVB.